Sometimes food, sometimes fashion, sometimes just life .................................



Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear your views x


Monday 1 August 2011

A new discovery


When we were in London last time, I had this amazing drink, a Lychee rose martini, and this weekend I found Rubicon Lychee juice in our local Lidl!
I Googled recipes and had a dabble, and the first one tasted just as I remembered it.

In case you want to have a go:

2 measures gin
1 measure lychee juice
A squeeze of rose syrup
A dash of Angostura Bitters
A squeeze of lime juice

Shake over ice cubes, and taste before straining into chilled martini glass and top with a rose petal, or if you have them a couple of wild strawberries.

Delicious

(and for the calorie counters only 59 in 100mls of  juice and full of vitamin C)

No comments:

Post a Comment