Sometimes food, sometimes fashion, sometimes just life .................................



Please leave me a comment, I would love to hear your views x


Thursday 5 August 2010

My first Wish List




I found some new (to me) designers at the Pure London Exhibition................................




First the perfect handbag to go with my last season riding boots - Tamara Fogle's Lansdown - nicy roomy bag made from beautiful aniline leather in chocolate brown (comes in some other glorious colour choices) the range is lovely, have a look at http://www.tamarafogle.com/




Then these beautiful Pia Rossini Erin gloves, they are available in soft brown or black leather with a long grey ribbed woollen sleeve.
Finally and not for any particular reason other than that I loved the collection, leather jewellery from Ginta (http://www.ginta.co.uk/) the newest stuff includes intricate lace leather venetian masks and matching cuffs - Coco de Mer is a stockist xxx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment this morning xx
    I love the bag you have chosen and the leather jewellery site is fabulous, lovely to see new things xx

    ReplyDelete